Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WIAW (on Tuesday)

I haven't captured my meals often, but by doing it, it also helped me hold to my tracking a bit better.  I know being home during the days is definitely harder for me.  I tend to mindlessly eat, so filling my days with other activities helps.  I push myself to go walk and listen to podcasts to get my 10,000 daily step goal, read books, get together with friends, and now I get to pack!!!  :)

Blueberries before breakfast (coffee not shown)

Cottage cheese pancakes with bananas and SF maple syrup

Snack before lunch

Looks disgusting, but veggie burger salad with avocado!  Yum!

I roasted peppers, onions, carrots, and pineapple.  Love the Silpat!

Brown rice (how do people cook this well?), the veggies and pineapple, and grilled chicken

Pretzels with PB2 and half of an unbaked brownie from Chocolate Covered Katie

No comments: