Monday, June 13, 2011

Where have I been?

I don't know...honestly. My "internet" worked at home...currently it doesn't.

School's over. It ended so well! I loved my class. I know I say it every year, but I really and truly did love this class. Even the rough situations at times and the frustrations that always occur.

I know I had ideas and things to write about. I just didn't. I didn't even check my Google Reader and I have over 140 items to read.

I miss blogging. I miss looking for items to write about.

I have a few photos and stories and other posts that will be coming.

For tonight, this is good. It feels good to write and know that others will be reading.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah...I've been wondering that! Have missed you at church and no blog posts...what gives? Miss seeing you!