Monday, July 5, 2010

Waterworks

If crying burned enough calories to lose weight, I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Not going to lie. It's still tough. I've found some great verses and have had some amazing friends step in and pray with me and text me encouraging bits.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in facing fears. I know we all have them. It'd just nice to know that someone is facing the fear right along with me and I wouldn't feel like the only one who is taking such large leaps. I know there are a few other on the trip that are a little apprehensive like I am (is little the right word?). I will be journaling as I am on my trip and then blogging those entries when I get back.

Again, a huge thanks to my friends who are standing beside me as I take one small step each day towards living a life of no fear.

No comments: