Sunday, September 6, 2009

Letting Go and Moving On...

Yesterday, I had a great (but at times hard) talk with a friend. I have been struggling with a few things and was able to chat with her. What's so amazing and cool is that as I'm reading through the OT (Leviticus now), God is bringing His Truth VERY alive. After talking with my friend, I've realized that I've accepted lies and entertained them and allowed them to grow. No more! I wrote them out and am offering them tonight as a burnt offering to God. Woo hoo! Letting go of the lies to embrace the Truth. And what's amazing is that as I've been reading through Leviticus, it's spoken about burnt offerings. I'm so excited for tonight! There is power and healing in His Name and I'm bound and determined to be set free from this struggle of not seeing myself as worthy.

No comments: