Monday, February 18, 2008

When will it get better?

Okay, cause and effect visited. I started off Sunday morning with water in basement...cleaned it up with the wet/dry vac. The pilot was out...I relit it...through all of this chaos I left my coffee at home. No problem...I took it to my friend's birthday party. If I would have had it at home...the following would have never happened! As I was writing out sub plans (I'll be gone three days), I put my coffee near my almost still new Macbook...yep you got it...It spilled! I'm still waiting to find out if I've completely ruined it or not. It could be just a fluke and it'll dry out or I could have to have the motherboard replaced...anywhere from 75 dollars to almost 500...we'll see how much that cup of coffee cost!

3 comments:

Live, Laugh, Love! said...

Hey Girl! I will definitely be praying! See you tomorrow night at Beth Moore! :)

Jen Barney said...

AWWWWWW.... things can only get better from there!! take care.

Susan Nations said...

Oh I sure hope it turns out OK. This is so frustrating.

Susan