Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finding Joy

Okay, so if you're not on the internet, you can't access the web clips on the dashboard - Bummer! Okay, finding joy when things go wrong. Once again my basement has water in it...so I cleaned it up again. Finding joy in this...knowing that I have great friends that have helped me out by either loaning their huge wet/dry vac and other friends came and gave me support while helping me clean up (they even wore their bathing suits!).

This morning, after cleaning up the water, I realized that the pilot had gone out over the night...it had only dropped to 60 degrees in the house (I keep it at 64). Finding joy - I have amazing long matches that light the pilot pretty quick and I know how to do it now in less than a minute :)

I'm not complaining...I'm choosing my attitude.

1 comment:

Susan Nations said...

Hi! Thank for asking about the books. You can find out more about them at my website http://www.literacycoaching.com OR go to maupinhouse.com