Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Influenster

I had an amazing package come in the mail. An Influenster box filled with some amazing products!!!



There was also a hairbrush in there, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  I've taken photos of what I really loved!  The lipstick from NYC Expert Last SugarPlum Lip Color was a beautiful shade, but I am just not a lipstick wear-er.  Same for the waterproof black eyeliner from Rimmel London.  Easy to put on, but too dramatic for me.

I haven't used the Thyme yet, but it looks amazing...very different than the ground up thyme I normally buy.


However, this eye make up remover from Rimmel London was a HUGE hit in my book.  Cleaned well.  Not greasy.  Easy on the contacts.  A win in my book and I will definitely buy this when I run out!



These bites from Fruit Vines were amazing!  Chewy, cherry, and just plain goodness!


I was not paid for my opinions, but I did receive these products for free to try...if you are interested in joining Influenster, leave me a comment and I'll send you a link! 

No comments: