Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday musings

Confessed my deep dark secret of snacking in front of the tv and the endless snacking that happens. Yes, a few tears were shed. But what was so sweet was this lady, who I made a point to talk to a few weeks ago (because I never see her engage with anyone let alone anyone engage with her) about the book she was reading, came up and gave me a giant grandma sized hug. The kindness that was in the hug was overwhelming. What her struggle is, I don't know. But it mattered so much to me that she came up and did that. So, so, so sweet. 

And while I feel gross (thanks shark week), I am down .8 pounds and had three compliments today on my physical appearance. Just because I feel gross doesn't mean I look it. 

26 kids. That's a lot. Nuff said. 

I got a letter in the mail and it's better than coffee with Splenda. Now, that tells you something!!!


Made my night!!!


No comments: