Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a New Year...and a New Me!

If anyone is out there...thank you! Thanks for still reading after I have neglected my blog.  I kind of neglected myself.  No more!

Time to get on to a year of TRUST.  It's my one word for the year. What is God going to do? I don't know, but I am going to continue to trust that His plan is good and is what is right for me.

And it's a year of new goals...I love that one of my friends asked what my goals were for the year...here's the beginning of them.


  • Thirteen books plus my book club books.
  • Thirteen miles to run a month.
  • Thirteen get togethers with friends.
  • Thirteen new dinner recipes.
  • Thirteen new dessert recipes.
  • Keep off the thirteen pounds I have lost (and if a few more come off, that's okay too).
  • Thirteen crafts off of my Pinterest boards.
  • Thirteen letters -minimum - to my students I sponsor.
  • Memorize thirteen verses...through the Living Proof Ministries blog is where I got the idea.  My friends, Sarah and Katie are keeping me accountable. 
Okay...that's enough for now...we will see if I add more.

And yes, January is junk January...get rid of at least one thing a day...loving it!!! 

To come are pictures of organization of around my house over my break.

Again, thanks dear readers.  Want to create some goals of your own?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Junk January! I think it's time for me to get rid of some junk too. (My office has stacks and stacks of papers to go through. Maybe I'll start there.)

Loved your list of 13's.

Happy new year, Cathy.