Monday, November 14, 2011

So tired...

How do you do it?  I'm talking to mothers.  Day in and day out, you give.  And give.  And give.  How do you recoup?

I worked a full day, picked up my friend's kids, made dinner, drew pictures (well, she drew and I graded papers), caught up with my friend's son (he finally was ready for my question that I ask every time - Who did you help today?), and finally relaxed with the toddler to a sing-a-long tape and let the boy on my iPad.

Then, I headed home, rode the bike for 30 minutes, graded more papers, wrote on my blog, checked my lovely online dating account (ugh, the drama some days), and need to pick up my Bible study.

I am exhausted!  How do you do it?

My hats off to you, moms.  Thanks for your hard work!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Bless you for this post, dear friend. Thanks for the encouragement.

(and how do I do it: I have an awesome hubby AND a great TV that help me out occasionally!) ;)