Monday, June 27, 2011

Ugh!!

I did it to myself.

It was an awful night. I didn't fall asleep until after midnight. How do I know this? I looked at my clock and it said 11:57. Took a few more minutes before I fell asleep. Then, I woke up at 5:50, 6:30, 6:50, and 6:55 to look at the clock since I had to get up at 7 a.m.

Why didn't I get a good night's sleep? Well...a venti skinny iced vanilla latte doesn't help. Taking a nap at 5:30 doesn't help. Running 2 miles at 8:00 doesn't help. My stupid fears (going again to Honduras) and my mind racing wasn't helping either.

Thankfully, I was able to rest my eyes for a few minutes this morning while babysitting my precious ones again. The boy is off at soccer camp and the girl is down for a nap.

I am determined to have a better night's rest tonight!

No comments: