Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 11 for 11

This may change...my original ideas are written somewhere and I can't find them right now.

While attending a retreat this weekend, my OLW, be, is becoming larger in my mind. I am working on another sign which I'll keep at home. (My first sign is at school to help me remember there.)

BE healthy
  • get into clothes (and feel good in) that I used to be able to wear and cannot right now - black cords, gray pants, blue trousers, and green pants
  • control eating habits and not let the eating habits control me
  • be able to run five miles again
BE balanced
  • grow professionally by reading three books
  • participate in at least three book studies (can be fun, spiritual, or school related)
BE relational
  • one dinner party a month with friends
  • write my Compassion kids four times this year
  • find a small group or accountability partner
BE creative
  • create at least 12 recipes from the cooking blogs I read
  • knit at least 3 projects this year that are not the simple scarves and hats that I currently do
  • create at least 1 hand-made card a month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recently I have taken up knitting again. I am doing an afghan that is taking forever! I learned how to bind off, purl, and s1 and psso. Now I want to learn how to knit on the round, and make some socks or cool hat that I don'thave to whip stitch together. Any great advice on where to take a class for that here in the Fort?
Sarah