Sunday, December 6, 2009

Circles, chairs, and M&M's

What do these things have in common? They were all present tonight at my friend's bridal shower. As we sat in a circle on many different chairs eating mint M & M's, we all celebrated our friend. Beyond just outer beauty, this lady radiates inner beauty and strives to know God...not just know about Him, but KNOW Him. She is loving and giving and I love the way her fiance takes care of her. I'm excited to watch her come down the aisle and present herself to her fiance. I'm excited to see how God continues to change and mold them and develop them! I'm so excited!

What was also just as amazing as celebrating my friend was the fact that most of us know each other and would do whatever is needed for each other. The warmth in the room did not only come from the candles and the heat of the house...it came from the friendships that have been established....I so love that God abundantly provides!!!

No comments: