Monday, August 3, 2009

Update on Budget

Month 1 finished - Cash left over in budget and that will be applied to my debt - 20 bucks...okay, so I ended up hitting a few more stores this month that I didn't think I would earlier (Trader Joe's and a few discount grocery stores with my sister). I also will probably cut back on having coffee out and trying to continue to use up what I have in my house before getting other stuff...looking forward to getting rid of all of the tea that I have now so I can try a new brand...but not till what I have is gone. Anyone want to come over for a glass of tea?

2 comments:

Lena said...

I think it's awesome that you have a budget! I wish I could do something like that, but I don't think I'm strong enough. (that was a confession of a shopaholic:))

Anonymous said...

As soon as we can get to a place where we can budget, we will be using this method as well! I'll have to get some pointers from you.

Stacia