Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Day Living

Okay, so after starting to date this guy who lives about an hour away...I am finding that I am living for the days that we get together. Being honest.

Sunday through Friday can come and go quickly!!! I want the time that I have with him...which is not always great because I can miss out on the amazing things that happen when we aren't together.

So my goal for this week is to live for each day that I have and what's around me at any given moment. Tonight I have the opportunity to encourage my small group girls to believe the best of them...that's what I'm focusing on tonight. Monday, I am going to try and make my students day at school a good one...encouraging them and loving them. I also have the opportunity to invest into some college girls' lives tomorrow night...so that's something else I can also focus on.

Maybe by doing this, I will start to enjoy the other six days as much as I enjoy the one day.

No comments: