Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Still Here...

I know I haven't posted lately, but please know that I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to post. School has just started and I've been a little busy with that. I have to give props to my friends who are mothers because I have no idea how you do it. I take care of just myself and I get overwhelmed...my own dishes, laundry, bills, household chores, cooking, and still my work from school. Praying that those of you who read my blog on a regular basis find encouragement every now and again when you read this...know that all of the work you do that goes unseen is an amazing testimony to those who watch you and sometimes don't fully understand all of the sacrifices you make.

2 comments:

Sarah Amick said...

It's a fine line sister but I walk it with pride everyday! Thank you for your encouragement though. My house is suffering from uncleanliness, my children are exhausted, and my husband is sick and tired of making dinner. It's not pretty at the Amick's!

Unknown said...

You too will survive. I am sure that it will get easier with time. Peace. www.debrennersmith.com