Sunday, March 2, 2008

What to do??? - Slice of Life Challenge #3

I have found lots of things to do today. I made an amazing stir-fry with chicken, fresh portabella mushrooms, frozen vegetables, and great short-grain brown rice. I created back up cd's of my music off of my PC to put onto my Mac. I went and ran 2 miles (in 21:16 - that's a 10:38 mile - coming from someone who never was able to run a mile in high school). I talked with a friend who lives in Atlanta. I explored a website, which was almost too confusing. I took a shower. I listened to music on Itunes...but the one thing that I haven't done and need to do is plan for my class. Why do I always put that off? I'm a control freak. Why can't I just sit down and plan it out. Why must I procrastinate??? So, as I end this post, I am headed to pull out my plan book and look at our lessons for the week...someone save me!

3 comments:

GirlGriot said...

Glad to see I'm not the only teacher who sometimes procrastinates when it comes to putting materials together for class! Good luck getting your lessons together, and congratulationson your 10:38 mile!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the run! You're doing so well...can't wait til I can say I just finished running a mile or two! Seems like you had a busy day!

Stacia

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Even if you procrastinated, you did it. You ran well and did your work. Awesome!

(Now make me do my work)