- Start the day with a two mile run...yes, I said run!
- Listen to podcasts about what followers of Jesus wear (clothe yourself...)
- Pick 8 pounds of blueberries.
- Run to Wal-Mart.
- Paint canvases with magnetic paint.
- Read part of a book.
- Paint canvases with yellow paint.
- Wash the dishes.
- Boil and cut and freeze corn on the cob.
- Watch a training video.
- Catch up on some old tv shows from the previous week.
- Mow the lawn.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
All in a Day's Work
So, what does a single gal do when she has the whole day for herself? Well, since most of her friends work during the day or are out of the country or just busy in general...you find things to do.