Sunday, October 16, 2011

Where does the time go?

Where does time go?  It's been almost a month since posting here.  I have posted on my classroom blog.  But here...well, that's a different story.

I normally check e-mail pretty quick at night on my iPad and I can't blog from there, so I need to be more intentional in turning on my laptop and posting.

Some thoughts...

  • still running...well after my wart heals.  Yuck!  
  • trying out a new online site...Christian Mingle...not sure what I think of it yet.  But I am so tired of seeing the same types of photos taken by guys...pose in front of the mirror with your cell phone and take your pic...ugh!
  • School is settling into more of a routine...and it's still taking a few to get there.
  • I have a roommate from Honduras for a few months...truly excited to have someone with me.
  • I'm realizing I'm pretty critical of people's written words...I check their grammar and spelling.  Bad Bad Bad!
  • in a play at church in a few weeks...get to be proposed to (in a way)...again, it's a play, not real life!
  • doing the Experiencing God bible study at church...excited to see God speak through this and to dive into His Word again.  His Word sustains me...when will I realize this?  I'm trying to start out my days by praying that He will give my day meaning and purpose.  Friday, my roommate came and helped my class make play-dough and one of the kids asked her if God made her Honduran or another part that I couldn't understand.  So fun that my roommate was able to say that God had made her!  Thank you Father for such a quick answer to prayer.  
Until next post...I promise not to be away so long next time!

No comments: