I normally check e-mail pretty quick at night on my iPad and I can't blog from there, so I need to be more intentional in turning on my laptop and posting.
- still running...well after my wart heals. Yuck!
- trying out a new online site...Christian Mingle...not sure what I think of it yet. But I am so tired of seeing the same types of photos taken by guys...pose in front of the mirror with your cell phone and take your pic...ugh!
- School is settling into more of a routine...and it's still taking a few to get there.
- I have a roommate from Honduras for a few months...truly excited to have someone with me.
- I'm realizing I'm pretty critical of people's written words...I check their grammar and spelling. Bad Bad Bad!
- in a play at church in a few weeks...get to be proposed to (in a way)...again, it's a play, not real life!
- doing the Experiencing God bible study at church...excited to see God speak through this and to dive into His Word again. His Word sustains me...when will I realize this? I'm trying to start out my days by praying that He will give my day meaning and purpose. Friday, my roommate came and helped my class make play-dough and one of the kids asked her if God made her Honduran or another part that I couldn't understand. So fun that my roommate was able to say that God had made her! Thank you Father for such a quick answer to prayer.