Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They are too funny...

My kids make me laugh! I'm so grateful for that. Sometimes I feel like they are puppies and around my feet all of the time. Anyone else know what that's like?

Some days are better than others.

Today's funnies -
  • One of the boys says his mom is clasperphobic. We had been talking about the miners. I was pretty impressed with one of my boys. He had learned a lot about it through his brother. It was fun to hear him share his knowledge with the rest of the class.
  • I had been working with a child trying to find words that would fit in the -oat family. I suggested maybe a word that began with a g. He said, "Giraffe." I said, "No, it rhymes with boat." He responded, "It does?" I said, "No, an -oat that starts with a g." Basically handing it over to him. He finally said goat. Woo hoo!
I'll keep my ears open, reader!

No comments: