Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quick updates...

I feel like I'm behind in everything. I was 100 blog entries behind in my google reader. Oops! I'll be working on that this coming weekend.

  • Did another card workout: mountain climbers, chest throws with a medicine ball, plank lifts, and deadlifts. I'm sore today (and I did two hours of Zumba tonight).
  • Frustrated with not receiving an e-mail, but I need to throw my eyes on Jesus. It's hard. I'm not going to lie. And for those of who have no clue what I'm talking about. I was supposed to receive an e-mail from someone who was trying to set me up with someone and the window that I had given him has come and gone. I do have to admit, that there are just some days I tend to ask myself, is there something about myself that needs to change for the better?
  • I'm really excited to see what happens with the miners in Chile. I cannot imagine.
  • My kids are cracking me up. I hope I am doing what's best for them.
  • There are some people that have been talking about the Daniel fast. I'm interested in it...but I know that some of of my motives are completely inappropriate. One guy lost 17 pounds on it and I cannot tell you how tempting it is. There's a lady at church that lost 40 pounds by drinking these shakes. It's a fine line. There are days that I feel that I truly battle wanting to lose more. I talked with a dear friend yesterday about it. Today, I can be proud of the choices I made for my body. That is all I need to do. Daily, make good choices. Daily, make healthy choices that are good for my body and honoring to God. And maybe in the future, I can do the fast...but not now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super proud of you for making good, God honoring choices! I know it's not easy a lot of the time. Hang in there, girl.

KJM