Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Onward we go...





Leaving the town where we picked up more of our team. Ready to make my faith true. Ready to embrace His strength and not be in control. Scary, but I hope it's freeing.

I keep grabbing for my cell phone to call, text, or just see if anyone has contacted me. I didn't realize how attached I was to it.

The take-off was rougher than I imagined or remembered, but overall, ok. I ended up holding this guy's hand that I know from home. I'm so thankful for him. He's the youngest of the family that was leading the trip (going to be a senior in college), but was probably the one who would be most compassionate. I surrounded myself with verses and cards that my friends had given me.

Glad for ground. Glad for being in another country where all I'll do is watch for what God has in store. The beauty and majesty in the air is amazing. The colors as the sun set as well as the towering clouds were beautiful. We flew over with four other groups going to Honduras. I pray that Honduras sees the love of God through us.

No comments: