Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Emotions

Today I am feeling them.  A lot of them.  It started last night and I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Frustrated, fear, worthlessness, boredom, anxiousness, confusion, thankfulness, love, overwhelmed, fear...

And they just keep cycling.

I'm thankful that during my moodiness, my husband just walks through it with me.  He's frustrated too and just wants to help, but I don't know how to explain it all yet.  (And yes, shark week is approaching, but I think it's deeper than that).

We've had 8 showings.  And no offers.  Granted, it's only been a week and maybe today an offer will come in.  But the same two words keep coming up.  Cute and small.  They says it's cute.  I've done a good job with it and the staging.  But it's too small.  Cute is good.  Small is not.

We still have six weeks before we close on our next house and we can carry two mortgages for a small time, but I don't want to have to.

This is a scary road for me.  Trusting.  Combine that with many hours at home and you have an equation that could result in a positive answer or a negative answer.  I try to fill some time with walking and listening to podcasts.

Yesterday, I knew I was about to mindlessly eat.  Instead, I chose to leave the house, walk to the gym early, and read a book.  I didn't have any food at the gym to eat, so I was able to get fresh air, exercise my body and mind, and win over the mindless eating.  Today, the adventure is going through recipes I've torn out and deciding if I ever will really make them or not.  A walk is scheduled and I'm sure I'll be taking another walk and listening to another podcast.

This post feels like my head...all over the place, but I also hope that by getting it out, it will stop circling in my head like a group of vultures.

No comments: