Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Well...the weigh-in

Background - I've been doing Weight Watchers since November...needed to get serious and needed someone to see my weight (I cheated on my own).  Goal was set and was in reach...was 5.6 pounds away last week and made lots of great changes and good choices all week.  Was set up to see a pound or two down...

As I walked in, my stomach was in knots.  I was nervous to see the number.  I knew I hadn't reached my goal, but I knew I would or at least could be closer to it. 

Shoes came off.  Bathroom visited (got to get the last ounce out - sorry if TMI).  Sweatshirt off. 

My favorite recepcienist was open and I walked onto the scale.  AND WAS BLOWN AWAY!

Disclaimer - If you're not in the mood to celebrate with me, stop reading.  I'll understand.  Believe me.  It's hard sometimes to be happy for others if you're not in the mood for it.

Not only did I lose a pound...or two.  I was the biggest loser!!!  (Well, for me.)  I lost 6.4.  Yes, you read that right.  6.4! 

I was under my goal by .8.  Wow! 

Unfortunately, I had to leave to go to book club, but several people celebrated with me and as a group, we'll celebrate it next week. 

 
But for today.  I celebrate...and I now get 6 extra points of food.  Uber excited :) 

5 comments:

PAMELA HODGES said...

Bravo. I am celebrating with you!

PAMELA HODGES said...

Bravo. I am celebrating with you!

Jackie said...

That is great! I hear that is a wonderful program and it seems to be working for you. Now it is time to celebrate!

Tam said...

I'm so happy for you, Cathy. You do look younger (if that's possible at your age!)and are younger as a result! I love the charms. Thanks for the healthy goodies last night. I shared them today with my neighbors!

Tammy said...

That is SO exciting and am super happy for you! I started WW in January and have allllmooost lost ten pounds, 1 more to go. It has been very slow but I have loved the online/iphone version. Happy celebrating.