- A friend called me back after she had been asleep to listen to me ramble a story about how a plan I had concocted with another friend had backfired (did you catch that).
- My students said some funnies that make me laugh and forget about the rough parts of the day.
- Ran into a friend at the nail salon who brightens my day with her smile!
- A fabulous dinner - Boca burger with broccoli sprouts on Italian crusty bread - yum!
- My friend and I watched (and caught up) on the Office and exchanged back massages.
- I talked with my aunt and will hopefully be spending some of my time in southern Indiana and will get to visit a winery with her.
- A friend and I exchanged dinners and I have pulled pork now to eat.
- The sun was shining and the birds were chirping.
- I have an amazing job where I can impact people all around me if I so desire - it's all about choosing my attitude.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Tonight I was blessed. I was remembering just over the past 24 hours how I've been blessed. Allow me to share.