- sleeping in
- applying for my passport (which helps with my 10 for 10)
- going to the dentist for a cleaning and listening to Josh Groban while on happy gas (a beautiful tradition that I highly encourage and all of my friends make fun of me for)
- shopping at the Loft (and hearing Michael Buble's new song...love it!) - found a few shirts - very springy and feminine
- lunch at Flat Top Grill (free)
- skinny cinnamon dolce latte (free)
- a trip to Barnes and Noble (books for the class...they'll love them)
- my friend, Jennie, called and her kids sang happy birthday to me...so precious!
- two hours of Zumba (I even got to pick some of my favorites :) and then Kelly played a different cool down song - a Latin salsa Happy Birthday song)
- a hand written happy birthday note on my door when I came home
- a surprise visitor - my little sister Amanda who brought flowers and a card - we hung out and laughed and just enjoyed catching up together
- FB messages - I cannot even count how many happy birthday wishes I've received.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
An Even Lovelier Day
Today was amazing! I don't think I've had a better birthday (other than the surprise 30th - which also tells you now I am over 30...but not by much). These are the highlights...