Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bitter

I'm becoming...bitter. I notice that I want to snap at my student teacher more often. However, I think this is due to the fact that he is getting so much more time with them...reading to them, hearing their thinking, conferencing with them...ugh! I miss them. And only five more weeks. He'll be taking our morning meeting and writing workshop next week. Oh my...

Don't get me wrong. My student teacher is great! He wants to do what is right for the students and wants to get better. He takes home all of the books (probably more than a dozen) and reads through them to soak up the information. I couldn't ask for a better student teacher.

I just miss my class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teaching is where your heart is. It's hard to sit back and watch someone else do the thing you love. Hang in there. You will soon again regain control of "YOUR" classroom.