Sunday, January 10, 2010

Audience

I've blogged about this before, but I am curious about my audience. I know that giving my students an authentic audience is VITAL to their writing, but I am wondering today about my audience. You. So, if you would do me the honor of leaving me a comment, nothing major, but maybe what state you reside in and how you found my blog and if you're a friend, fellow educator, both, or something else altogether. I think it would help me focus my writing if I know who's reading. Thanks in advance.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy! I'm a friend and fellow teacher, although I don't often talk to my high schoolers about the audience of their math papers. :0) Deb in FW

Anonymous said...

Cathy- I'm a friend (and running partner) from Indiana! :)

Dina said...

Dina, friend, fellow educator, Syracuse, IN

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, I am an 2nd grade teacher in an urban school in the Detroit area. Your posts about school and Christ encourage me and motivate me to be a better teacher:)

Anonymous said...

You are one of my dearest friends... and I love reading your blog!

KJM

Christi.Overman said...

FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND!
Christi

Anonymous said...

A Parent. I love the work you put into your blog and your class. Your doing a great job! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

A parent and a friend...you are so inspiring, Cathy!

Deanna said...

Hi friend! I am still visiting your blog! :)

Ruth said...

I read and I think you know my "vitals!" ;) Keep writing for yourself Cathy . . . that's when it's most powerful.