Monday, June 15, 2009

In other thinking...

I need to get over myself. I have way too much to drown myself in sorrows. I have been blessed with a loving family, a house, a steady job, a great church family, friends who would do almost anything for me, material possessions out the wazoo, a gift of teaching which brings me great joy, and a Creator who thought enough of me to plan tons of great things and all He wants is my love...guess when you look at life in that lens, everything is much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sister! It is so hard sometimes not to get caught up in ourselves and what's going on in our lives...so much so that we forget that other people around us are hurting and needing comfort and needing to hear that God is always with us and will heal our hurts and take away the pain.

God is so awesome! Help me never to forget who I am because of what He did!

Stacia