Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Official!

So, i'm officially dating. We had the talk last night and it brings a sense of relief. Knowing he wants to spend time with me and want to get to know me better even after talking on the phone and having a couple of dates. I've enjoyed my time with him so far and so begins a journey...Through this, I want to know myself better, rest in the fact that I have no control (with certain things), and continue to serve God where He has me. I want to enjoy this time...not think about the what ifs and I should have and what is he thinking...just enjoy...

It's been fun so far! :)

4 comments:

Sarah Amick said...

Wooo HOOOOO! So glad to hear that it is going well and that you have decided to live in the moment. I'm proud of who you are "becoming..." Sarah

Ward said...

Cathy - I'm so happy for you! I hope all goes well.. Don't rush it, if it's in God's plan for you, then you'll know it...

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm sooo happy for you, Cathy!

Stacia

Jen Barney said...

YAHOOOOOO! How wonderful to found someone to share those small moments with. Take it slow- have fun- and enjoy what it brings!