Monday, December 8, 2008

Becoming...obsessed

How horrible is this? My mom called me tonight to go over with me the menu for Christmas with her husband's side. Wow...I think I have taken this food thing too far when my mom isn't sure what I'll eat at a family get together. I keep telling myself 10 more pounds and I really think that in ten I'm done. I'll have lost almost 60 pounds then and will be at a "healthy" weight. I've come so far...I just don't know where to go with it from here.

There's still this fear that if I don't work out and don't really watch the types of food that I eat, that I'm going to gain it back...I've come too far to go back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand that fear, Cath! It is really hard to get rid of, too...even for me who hasn't lost as much as you. It is scary how obsessed we can become with food/exercise. I put myself down all the time b/c of the days that I didn't exercise or didn't eat right, instead of being positive about the times that I did do the right thing.

I wish I had some big revelation that could snap us both out of this craziness, but I don't. Just hang in there.

Stacia