Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging

What do you write about when you don't know what to write about?  Does anyone ever have that dilemma?  I feel like I should post something...but what?  This week has been so wacko that I don't think there is anything I want to post from school yet.  Personally...um...do I really want to go there? :)  I was complaining that my life just doesn't seem to change.  I feel like I am on a hamster wheel and it just keeps going around and around.  My friends' lives are changing...but mine isn't.  But that isn't true.  I am learning more about who I am.  I am training for a mini-marathon and have upped my running to 4-5 times a week depending on the weather (still not ready to run when it's 10 degrees out).  I am trying a new reading curriculum in school and have to completely redo my train of thought.  I just got a mentor through church and am committed to that for the next six months...but due to confidentiality, won't be sharing...but am really excited.  I am going on a spring break trip and going to brave the train and see my stepsister and her family.  I am going through a Bible study on Daniel and future times...interesting.  My brain often hurts afterwards.  So, my life isn't staying the same...it's just my perception sometimes.  I need to take a step back and see who I was two years ago...and know that I am becoming who God has created me to be and that is an amazing woman who has a lot to offer and no one else can offer what I can.  And the same goes out to you reader...there is no one else who can offer what you have.  Stop listening to lies that you are not good enough or whatever they may be and know that you are amazing!  Get out there and make a difference!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love reading your blog, Cathy!! I'm cheering for you as you train for your mini-marathon!! Are you doing the Indy one? Go Cathy!! Yay!

Susan Nations said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. I plan to come back again!

:-) Susan