Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sharing Time

I am really excited about how our sharing is coming together. Our assistant principal stopped in during the beginning of it and I asked him to stop and stay to observe it...I'm hoping he enjoyed it as much as I. I love that my students are using kind words...Can you speak up please? And asking questions already to the speaker...what book did you get that from? Why were you thinking that? How did you come up with that?

I absolutely love it!!! Although, I do get tired of the same question, can you speak up please being asked to every speaker, even if people could hear them...Focus lesson on that tomorrow.

Student quote of the week - I read Poor Puppy to the class, same author of Bad Kitty, which the kids love and as I read the part about the puppy dreaming about football in France, one of my boys chimes in..."yeah, France is a great place for golf." Huh...never thought about that.

No comments: