Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What is that smell?

No, it's not me! Yesterday, on Wednesday I noticed a horrible smell coming from a group of students...smelled like old clothes taken out of an attic. It was incredibly strong, but I didn't know what to say. After lunch, it had vanished....Fast forward to my prep time. Our teacher who watches at lunchtime asked me if I knew what R. brought to school to play with? No...what could it be? He brought a moth ball in a pocket to play with and was playing with it at lunch...yuck! No wonder I smelled something! I looked it up on Wikipedia. com...there are poisons and yucky chemicals in it which could have really hurt him if we hadn't explained that he shouldn't be touching those ever again...He mentioned that one of the boys wanted to eat it because it looked like candy. Also, for all of you Office fans, I had to laugh when a guy at the Y recommend Wikipedia...

No comments: