Monday, October 19, 2015

Me Monday

Yikes...I listened to a podcast from Andy Stanley about What Makes You Happy...and the answer is no thing...

People and relationships bring happiness through peace.  Peace through our relationship with God, with others, and with ourselves.  This sermon was about how giving gives meaning and creates happiness.  That being selfish makes you unhappy.

So...do I continue to share what I'm doing for me?  Yes, only because I am doing for others as well.  And while I could share that, I'll keep that private.  Sometimes serving people without them knowing it is better.

Monday - watched Project Runway and time in gym and packing!  :)
Tuesday - workout class and dinner with my mom for her b-day.
Wednesday - got some other plans
Thursday - walk
Friday - walk
Saturday - walk
Sunday - walk

More to come!  :)

No comments: