Thursday, July 30, 2015

Landscaping


I am not an amazing landscaper...but I am committed to learning and growing and creating a beautiful place where others and myself can relax and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

Here are some before and after photos of what we've done so far...


Front

Front now...still not done.  The evergreen on the far left is now gone.
Before (back)
Before

In progress...just pulling weeds and mulberry trees.  I hate mulberry trees!

Current...in progress.  We (many different family and friends and myself) trimmed the plants, pulled some, and pulled out some extra coneflowers on the right.

Pulled out some of the sweet pea that was overtaking the left side...broke my heart.  

Before...lots of weeds and trimming needed.

After


No before picture, but trimmed up the boxwoods and evergreen trees.


Before, long view showing what's overgrown.






After...

The evergreen has a tree shape again!




Panoramic shot...starting to look better!

No comments: