Monday, June 29, 2015

Not happy

I am not happy with myself. I am not happy with my choices. And I've become unhappy with my weight. And the sad part is that I am still at my goal weight. 

I haven't listened to my body. I've given in to the lie that food brings comfort. I'm diving back into old habits of eating too many snacks and knowing that I am mindlessly eating. 

With moving upon me, boxes everywhere, life being lived in two cities, it's time to remember why I began Weight Watchers. 

It's time to choose good choices because surrendering today brings freedom tomorrow. Changing my life is good. Changing habits can set up a healthy family, if God chooses to bless us with children.

 I've never shared my weight on here. Right now, it wouldn't help to share the number. We are all at different points in the journey. And while the receptionists shared that they would love to be where I am, I'm ready to feel free again and not slaved to food, my number, my choices. Just free to listen to what my body needs. 

No comments: