Sunday, March 31, 2013

I did it!

I am a worrier. If it could happen, I run the scenario through my head. And then I tend to stay there. It's a nasty habit and I am trying to get out of my comfort zone.

Today I did just that!

While visiting some family, we decided to go to the Natural Bridge and head into the caverns as well.

And so the thoughts began. Being underground, a lot of thoughts ran through my mind.

If I never leave a place a comfort, then I never get to see God's beauty.

And on Easter Sunday, I am so glad I did. What a way to worship the One who has given me everything.

The pictures do not do it justice.

















2 comments:

Thinking Made Visible said...

What beautiful scenery! Way to go on conquering your fears and daring grately. Thanks for posting, and Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Wow...so beautiful. What a great way to spend Easter.