Time to get on to a year of TRUST. It's my one word for the year. What is God going to do? I don't know, but I am going to continue to trust that His plan is good and is what is right for me.
And it's a year of new goals...I love that one of my friends asked what my goals were for the year...here's the beginning of them.
- Thirteen books plus my book club books.
- Thirteen miles to run a month.
- Thirteen get togethers with friends.
- Thirteen new dinner recipes.
- Thirteen new dessert recipes.
- Keep off the thirteen pounds I have lost (and if a few more come off, that's okay too).
- Thirteen crafts off of my Pinterest boards.
- Thirteen letters -minimum - to my students I sponsor.
- Memorize thirteen verses...through the Living Proof Ministries blog is where I got the idea. My friends, Sarah and Katie are keeping me accountable.
Okay...that's enough for now...we will see if I add more.
And yes, January is junk January...get rid of at least one thing a day...loving it!!!
To come are pictures of organization of around my house over my break.
Again, thanks dear readers. Want to create some goals of your own?