Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hey Megan...

My friend is in Tanzania and while she may not read this...it is dedicated to her!

I kept running!
I ran on Wednesday (just a little) and didn't want to run tonight with my other friends on the trails.
I kept running!
I only ran for seven minutes the first round and we wanted 20 total.
I kept running!
I fell.  A Superman fall, arms out and down to the ground I went.  My body was covered with dirt, but thankfully no blood.
I kept running!
We made twenty minutes...
I kept running!
If Megan had been with me, she would have pushed...I pushed myself because that's what Megan would do!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Proud of you!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little late to the game... but I just checked your blog for the first time since we left and LOVE this post!!! :) I'm so proud of you for running and honored you wrote me a post! I miss you friend! I am in Kenya for training this month which means that I get to go running... I am loving it!! -Megan