Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Done!

I am almost officially done with griping. It's only the first full week of school and I am amazed at how much griping I've heard from other teachers. Maybe it's because I don't want to be known for it that I'm more in tune with it...maybe there's just more this year. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share before, but after hearing it from others, I'm ready to turn over a new leaf and be an encourager...Thanks for letting me gripe and get that off my chest!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Did you do Beth Moore's video study on Daniel? I just finished it up this week and in the last one, she says something along the lines of.... we need to just stop complaining. This will be a huge statement to nonbelievers around us because it is SO counter-cultural to not complain. Huh! This is a stretch for me to do it.... but it makes total sense!