Sunday, July 13, 2008

Random Tagging

Tagged!
Another fun round of tag is making its way through the blogging world! I've been tagged by my friend, Deanna. The rules are that I have to share 6 random things about me and then tag 6 others....

First, for my randomness...

1) Every time I go to the dentist, I get happy gas (even if it's a cleaning).
2) I schedule one of my dentist appointments on my birthday (or as close to as I can). It's my relaxing treat to myself.
3) I was in 4-H for 10 years and NEVER was in any of the animal projects. I did personality, cooking, library, etc...that's why I am the way I am... :)
4) My hair looks better if I take my shower at night and then run a curling iron through it in the morning...bed head :)
5) I take an annual photo (okay 2) down in Panama City Beach. It shows my weight loss.
6) I can be so anal about recycling that I take others' trash and take it home to recycle...is that horrible?

Okay, now I am tagging: Sarah, Jen, Gail, Kathy, Teachermom, and I can't come up with a sixth...

Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The dentist? If you ever play 2 truths and 1 fib with participants you will win! This is so funny!

www.debrennersmith.com

Kathy Douglas said...

Okay, I am up and running with my tag! You got me thinking this morning and I just had to get my thoughts down before I forgot them!

Sarah Amick said...

My randomness is up and running!
Sarah