Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Woo hoo!


What a title, huh?  This is my first posting off of my OWN computer that I bought!  I got a Macbook, which i absolutely love so far.  While it's taking a little time to figure out some things, I have been able to do a lot!  
A book every teacher should read - Don't Forget to Share by Leah Mermelstein.  It's a quick read and showed me how important the sharing time and what kinds of teaching can STILL occur during the sharing.  I know I have been really lax on not letting kids share, but this book has reemphasized how important it is and how I can turn the time into something that is useful for kids and teacher!  I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Johnson said...

Congrats on your new Mac! I have been thinking that I am going to get a Mac next but I am not sure.
Thank you for the book suggestion. I am always looking for a good book to read.